Double en-suite – Sea and Olive grove View
£1,100.00 – £1,725.00
Double bed en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower,Sea and olive grove view.
All the bedrooms in this villa are bathed in natural light and decorated in gentle hues that give a tranquil, calming atmosphere. Furnished to the very highest standards, rooms feature natural wood floors, king-size beds with leather or fabric headboards, bespoke artisan lighting, Italian embroidered textiles and Egyptian cotton linens.
The large en-suite bathrooms with walk in showers are contemporary in design and feature natural stone, polished concrete and sleek, brushed steel fittings.
A non-refundable 30% deposit is required to secure your place. This option will be offered at the checkout with the remaining balance due 8 weeks before your retreat.
15th – 22nd May 2021
Daily you will receive brunch and a 3 course evening meal made by our private chef using fresh Italian ingredients.
Food will be vegetarian, dietary requirements can be catered for please make this clear in the ‘notes’ section at the time of booking.
Wine is available with your meals but at an extra cost.
Set in the rolling hills of Civitanova Alta, Le Marche.
The nearest airports are;
- Ancona Airport – 35 minute drive
- Pescara Airport – 1 hour 35 minute drive
- Rimini Airport -1 hour 30 minute drive
- Bologna Airport – 2 hour 30 minute drive
- Rome Airport – 3 hour drive
Transfers are not included in the price but can be arranged.
There are many places to walk to from the villa;
– Civitanova Alta 13th picturesque Century town (15 mins) there are some bars, a great ice cream shop (won lots of awards) and restaurants here.
– A bike path that winds its way through fields 7 minutes walk from the Villa. This is pedestrianised + bike path and has a little coffee bar on the way. It takes about 35- 40 minutes to walk to the sea / town where there are lots of bars and restaurants and shops! (Bikes can be rented at an extra cost)
7 days/ 6 nights in a beautiful villa overlooking Italy’s countryside.
Linens & towels provided
2 daily yoga sessions.
Wednesday evenings will be a night off, free to do an excursion if you wish.
2 delicious vegetarian meals per day prepared by our personal chef using fresh produce.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
Additional excursions which are optional,
One being the farm to table tour – Sibilini wine vineyard tour where they make award winning and the only black vernaccia in the land, wine tasting, truffle hunting with an incredible truffle lunch.
Travel Insurance (we strongly suggest purchasing travel insurance for your trip)
DAILY SCHEDULE LOOKS LIKE:
08:00 Sunrise meditation and yoga practice
17:15 Evening flow / workshop/ Yin yoga
19:30 3 course meal
You will receive a full confirmed schedule a week before your arrival date.
Double Occupancy, Single Occupancy
King size bed, Single Bed Twin room